Diabetes Type II

DIABETES TYPE II (Adipose derived Stem Cell treatment)

Diabetes is actually a group of diseases characterized by abnormally high levels of the sugar glucose in the bloodstream. This excess glucose is responsible for most of the complications of diabetes, which include blindness, kidney failure, heart disease, stroke, neuropathy, and amputations. Our process uses adult stem cells, harvested from adipose tissue (fat). We've found that we get a much higher cell yield from adipose tissue, as compared to other sources of adult stem cells, and therefore can reach a therapeutic threshold without the need to culture cells.


Stem cells have the potential to develop into many different types of cells in the body. According to the latest clinical research, a patient's own body fat is the most abundant source of stem cells. Medically known as adipose-derived stem and regenerative cells (ADRCs), these stem cells have been used safely and effectively in several thousand patients in rigorous clinical trials and other clinical settings. ADRCs have been found to "re-vascularize" tissue that lacks blood flow.


For diabetes type II 70% of the cells will be delivered through a femoral catheter to the pancreatic artery where cells will go directly to the pancreas and beta cells, repairing or replacing damaged beta cells. (beta cells are in charge of producing insulin) and the other 30% of the stem cells will be delivered in an IV form helping to repair faulty insulin receptors and restore vascular health.


To determine a patient's candidacy for this treatment we require the following recent medical records to have been performed within the last 6 months:


• Blood Glucose Levels
• Insulin requirement (units/day)
• HbA1c level (%)
• Lab sample for Viral screening, clinical chemistry, hematology, urinalysis
• Medical Summary and Medical History from your treating doctor



We offer a variety of customizable programs to meet our patient's specific needs.


Please Contact Us for a free phone consultation with one of our doctor's.


Telephones:

619-735-9581 | 619-400-0696, 97 | (01152)664-143-0480 Mx

X

Contact Us


Telephones:

619-735-9581 619-400-0696, 97 (01152)664-143-0480 Mx

Complete the form with your details and we will contact you soon